Step Up Your Skincare!
Wearing a mask is vital. Now is the time more than ever to make sure you are using professional grade skincare. Your old skin care may not cut it! We can help you with the perfect skincare routine!
How Can We Prevent Breakouts?
- Wash your mask daily. Our bodies shed thousands of dead skin cells everyday, so your mask will accumulate more than enough pore-clogging debris after one day of use. Of course, cleansing your face twice a day is essential for all skin types.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. You will need to exfoliate about twice as often as you were prior to wearing a mask. Opt for chemical exfoliants such as glycolic or lactic acid.
- Keep skin moisturized.
- Avoid wearing makeup under the mask area
- Make sure your products are fragrance free and non comedogenic.
- During your “mask-free” time cleanse your face as soon as possible.
Acne Clearing Ingredients
- RETINOL-If you are not using retinol nightly now is the time to start. It is always recommended for anti-aging and due to its ability to increase cellular turnover pores remain less clogged and blocked reducing acne breakouts.
- GLYCOLIC ACID - great exfoliater
- CLAY-Add a clay mask 2-4 times a week.
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE is amazing at quickly reducing inflammatory acne and reducing blackheads and white heads. Try a cleanser with Benzoyl Peroxide or for more stubborn acne a benzoyl peroxide leave on of 5% or 10%.