Discover Bellingham’s best Brazilian wax.
If you’ve experienced uncomfortable or painful Brazilians in the past, we have a surprise for you: you can have a painless Brazilian, thanks to our in-house expert and higher-quality products.
Our licensed esthetician, Sabrina, is known for using her skill and high level of care to give our clients their fastest and most comfortable Brazilian wax ever.
What makes a Brazilian at Lisa Crosier Skincare the very best?
- We use imported wax—a higher-quality product that adheres to the skin less than the typical hard wax used in other salons. While hard wax is popular, it takes longer and pulls harder, causing more pain.
- The strip wax we use is faster and more accurate.
- Our wax gives a smoother result and fewer ingrown hairs.
- We thoroughly prep the skin so the wax adheres more to your hair and not to your skin.
- We practice stringent sanitation for your safety.
- We’ve “been there, waxed that!” We can remove hair from anywhere on your body.
- We have over a decade of experience in hair removal. We offer the highest quality products and guarantee your satisfaction.
Let us change your mind about Brazilians! They’re not as scary as you’ve heard.
Bikini Waxing Services
|Basic bikini (removal of hair outside the panty line)
|Extended bikini (outside the panty line and 1 – 2” inside)
|Brazilian (everything, front to back, leave a strip if you’d like)
|In-betweenie (maintenance, within 4 – 6 weeks of your Brazilian)
Body Waxing Services
||$44 – 56
Men’s Waxing Services
|Back and shoulders
Prepping for a Bikini or Brazilian Wax
Follow these steps for a more comfortable and effective experience:
- Trim to about ½”.
- Moisturize daily—but not on appointment day!
- Exfoliate the area to be waxed one or two days before.
- Limit exposure to the sun and avoid tanning beds for 24 – 48 hours before your appointment.
- Take an anti-inflammatory such as Advil or Midol 20 minutes before your appointment.
- Remember, this procedure can be a bit painful, depending on your pain threshold. It’s very temporary and easily bearable for most people. And at Lisa Crosier Skincare, it’s super-fast. We’ll put you at ease and you’ll be done before you know it.
Waxing vs. Shaving
- Waxing removes the entire hair follicle. Shaving removes hair at the surface.
- Waxing lasts longer.
- You are less likely to experience ingrown hairs from waxing than from shaving. Waxing removes dead skin, making it less likely hair will be trapped beneath the skin.
How often should I wax?
At first, waxing every two to four weeks will get the hair that was already growing at the time of your first wax, and in time you can lengthen the time between waxing to six weeks. Results vary for each person.