Get a flawless tan, effortlessly.
Looking for a flawless tan that’s safe and easy? Let Bellingham’s airbrush tanning experts at Lisa Crosier Skincare give it to you. We believe airbrush tanning is the ideal way to achieve a beautiful, streak-free tan that looks natural for your skin tone. It offers so many advantages over spray tanning.
Airbrush Tanning vs. Spray Tanning
- Spray tanning is performed in a booth with all-over spraying that often leaves streaks. Airbrush tanning is streak-free, seamless and natural looking.
- Spray tanning requires moving around to cover the entire body, and is not always effective. Subsequent sessions are generally required to achieve an even tan or desired color. Airbrush tanning requires just one session.
- Spray tanning typically offers one solution for every skin type, and the color can range from too light to orange. Airbrush tanning is customized to the look you want.
- Spray tanning can’t be personalized. Airbrush tanning is personalized for your needs, whether it’s extra coverage in certain areas, or contouring to define muscles.
Airbrush tanning requires a highly skilled and trained technician. Let our expert, Sabrina, give you the beautiful tan you want, in our studio or in your home.
Airbrush Tanning Services
|Package of five sessions
||$135 ($27 each)
Proper Prep for Best Results
- Shave or wax first.
- Moisturize well in the weeks before your session.
- Thoroughly exfoliate before your session.
- Do not use bar soap.
- Remove makeup, deodorant, perfume and moisturizer.
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing and flip flops. Tanning solution washes easily out of most clothing, but can stain wool, nylon and Lycra.
- If you choose to wear undergarments, make sure they are dark colored.
- Women’s hormones can affect the outcome. Depending on her cycle or pregnancy, the color may not develop properly. This is uncommon, but can happen.
- Do not shower for 8 – 10 hours.
- Do not rub dry. Pat dry.
- Do not exfoliate after your airbrush tan. Use a soft washcloth or your hands to bathe.
- Moisturize daily.
- Use of hot tubs, pools and saunas can cause your tan to fade more quickly.